Whether you are looking for an exterior face lift for your home, wanting to diminish your energy costs, or just simply would like to reduce your overall home maintenance, Sunshine Siding and Window Co., has the vinyl siding system needed to meet your needs! Sunshine is a longstanding and trusted Vinyl Siding Contractor serving the Northwest Suburbs since 1973.
Vinyl siding is a great addition to any home. Choosing vinyl siding for your home provides you with 5 major benefits:
- Your costs are lower - Vinyl siding is one of the most cost-effective choices for your home. Depending on the type of vinyl siding you choose for your home; cost, installation, and maintenance will have a positive impact on your wallet.
- Durability - When installing properly vinyl siding will protect your home from the outside elements, but also last longer and stand up to those elements itself. Hail, wind, and water damage can be easily repaired and vinyl siding will resist excessive moisture over time.
- Maintenance Is Much Easier - When you choose to install or re-side your home with vinyl siding, you are choosing the easiest path to outdoor home maintenance. Vinyl siding can be cleaned once a year in a breeze, you will never have to paint your home again, and it resists damaging pests and insects like termites!
- Versatility - As you can see with the different options listed on this page, choosing siding can be a daunting task. This is only because of the myriad of styles, colors, and siding manufactures that you can choose when you are siding your home. Siding is extremely versatile in that way. You can create your custom home look today, and if you need advice or help we are always here for you! Call 847-847-4387 now and we can help!
- Cooling: Vinyl siding can actually provide your home with cooling properties and help keep it cool in the summer! Living in the suburbs of Chicago it can get hot during so saving money on running your air conditioning is always a plus! Choose the best siding today with Sunshine Windows and Siding Co.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding Installation
- Low Maintenance
- High Impact Resistance - panels won't dent or cup
- Does Not Need To Be Painted - UV protected to prevent color fading
- Affordable Cost - in comparison to wood or aluminum siding.
- Can Cut Energy Costs - insulated vinyl siding can prevent heat loss.
- Beauty - There are so many colors and textures to choose from.
Learn more about our flexible monthly pricing on a wide variety of services.
Vinyl Siding Brands We Install
Mastic by Ply Gem is all about innovation and the details. For over 70 years, Mastic has been offering reliability, craftsmanship and styles to beautify any home. Our Solutions combines materials, colors and textures to create the dramatic curb appeal you have ben looking for!
Royal Building Products provides high quality materials with high quality designs. We love installing their insulated siding and the Portsmouth Shake & Shingles style.
Additional Siding Brands we Install
Common Vinyl Siding Questions
Q: Is there a cost for getting an estimate?
A: No, we will provide you a free estimate with a written quote at no cost. We will honor the price for 90 days.
Q: How long does the typical siding job take?
A: The average siding job will be 2 – 3 days.
Q: Why should I choose vinyl siding over other exteriors?
A: One of the most significant factors in choosing to install vinyl siding is the cost. About half the price of wood, brick, and other materials, vinyl is the most economical choice. And if it’s the natural look that’s important, improvements in vinyl siding now allow for a wide variety of colors and textures, including some types that resemble actual wood. The value goes far beyond the look, however. Vinyl never rots, dents, flakes, scratches, blisters, or peels. Not only does vinyl protect, preserve, and increase the beauty of your home, it doesn’t conduct heat and provides superb energy conservation.
Q: How do I maintain my vinyl siding?
A: The best feature of vinyl siding maintenance is that it’s minimal. The only maintenance required on a regular basis is cleaning, which can be done with the spray from a garden hose. For dirt or mildew spots that may build up where the sun doesn’t hit the home, you can use a soft-bristled long-handled brush and some mild detergent. Power washers can also be used to clean vinyl siding, but be sure to use a low pressure setting.
Q: How weather resistant is vinyl siding?
A: Vinyl allows the material underneath to breathe, which helps resist mold and mildew while at the same time diverting water away from the sub-wall underneath, reducing water damage and making sure water doesn’t reach interior walls. Also, most vinyl is rated for winds up to 110 miles per hour. Nevertheless, should your vinyl be damaged, replacing vinyl siding is much easier than repairing or replacing other exterior surfaces.
Q: Why are price estimates so different for vinyl siding?
A: Price estimates are based on many variables, such as how much of the current exterior needs to be removed or whether any damaged wood must be replaced. Although new vinyl can sometimes be layered over existing siding, there are occasions when the old siding must be removed, and this can increase costs. Overall, the cost, maintenance, appearance, and durability of vinyl siding replacement far surpass that of other home exterior options.